До колкото ми е известно за да придобие българско гражданство, трябва да се откаже от другото. Поне на нас ни казаха така преди няколко години в президентството.
Зависи от спогодбата между двете страни, британците могат да имат БГ гражданство, без да се отказват от първото си.
Съжалявам, но имам инфо само на английски. Ще ти го пусна него, дано свърши работа, в началото има координати, къде да се обадиш и разпиташ в България.
Ministry of Justice
Bulgarian Citizenship and Adoption Directorate
1 Slavianska Street
Tel: +359 2 91408
Facsimile: +359 2 9809223
I. List of the documentation to be submitted for acquiring of Bulgarian citizenship through Naturalisation
1. Application to the Minister of Justice
The application has to be done in Bulgarian language and has to contain:
a) Given name, father's name and family name according to the birth certificate. If there is a change in any of the names, a document has to be submitted to confirm the change - marriage certificate or a court decision;
b) Permanent address of the applicant in Bulgaria or abroad. An applicant from abroad can designate a person living in Bulgaria and his/her address to receive correspondence relating to the application on his/her behalf;
c) The circumstances motivating the applicant to apply for a Bulgarian citizenship.
If the applicant is under 14 years of age or the applicant is not capable of taking decisions for himself/herself, the application is submitted by the parents or the legal guardian. The application is submitted by one of the parents, if the other one is deceased or has no parental rights.
If the applicant is between 14 and 18 years of age or is partially capable of taking decisions for himself/herself, the application is submitted by the applicant himself/herself. The application has to be signed also by the parents or the legal guardian. The application is signed by one of the parents, if the other one is deceased or has no parental rights.
When the parents disagree on the application between themselves or there is a disagreement between parents on one hand and the person between 14 and 18 years of age, the matter has to be decided by the competent Bulgarian District Court. The court decision has to be enclosed to the application.
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae. For persons, who are up to 14 years of age, both parents submit CVs.
3. One photograph.
4. Birth certificate or a notarised / legalised copy of it.
5. Declaration (model No.2).
6. Document by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria showing the proficiency of the applicant in Bulgarian language.
7. Court certificate from the Bulgarian courts of the criminal record of the applicant. Such document has to be submitted also from the competent authority of the country, the citizen of which is the applicant. If the applicant resides permanently in a third country, such document has to be submitted also from the competent authority of the latter country.
8. Identity document for a foreign person permanently resident in Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria. The document has to show that the applicant has been permitted permanent residence in the Republic of Bulgaria not later than 5 years before the date of submission of the application.
9. Certificate from the Bulgarian Prosecution Service that the applicant is not prosecuted for a crime of general character, if he lives permanently in Bulgaria.
10. A document from the employer that the applicant has an employment or a document from the respective local Tax authority for a declared income from the previous year.
11. Medical document issued by the Doctors' Consultative Committee of the local hospital confirming that the person is free of decease according to Art. 36 and 36a of the Bulgarian Public Health Act.
12. Receipt from a bank for payment of the charge of 10.00 Bulgarian leva to the Bulgarian National Bank - Headquarters, The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria, account No. 3000173700, Bank Identification No. 6301301084, Bank sort code 66196611.
Applicants, who apply for Bulgarian citizenship on the ground of Article 13 of the Bulgarian Citizenship Act (applicants who have been, for at least three years, and still are, legally married to a Bulgarian citizen; who have been born in the Republic of Bulgaria, or; who were granted permission for permanent residence before he/she became of age) shall submit all of the above-mentioned documents. The identity document for a foreign person permanently resident in Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Bulgaria (point 8 above) has to show that the applicant has been permitted permanent residence in the Republic of Bulgaria not later than 3 years before the date of submission of the application. In addition to that applicants who apply for Bulgarian citizenship on the ground of Article 13 of the Bulgarian Citizenship Act (marriage to a Bulgarian citizen) shall submit also a certificate for civil marriage status from the local authority. The marriage has to be concluded not less than three years before submitting the application.
Documents in a foreign language have to be legalised and presented together with an officially certified translation.
The applications can be submitted to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria in person, via post or by a person, holding a power of attorney to do so. Applications can also be submitted through the Bulgarian diplomatic and consular representations.
Applications, which do not contain all of the enumerated documents, will not be considered.
Дерзайте, доста документи има за събиране
Между другото, не трябват 5 години брак, а да са изминали 5 години от придобиването на постоянно пребиваване в България