Serious neurologic, thromboembolic, and autoimmune complications have been reported in patients who received human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines.Сериозни неврологични, тробоемболични и автоимунни усложнения са докладвани при пациенти, които са били ваксинирани с HPV-ваксина.
публикува на 1 август 2008 резултати от проучване за ЧПВ-ваксината и нейната безопасност.
Пълният текст на статиятаИнформирайте се подробно за евентуалните усложнения, преди да вземете решение да се ваксинирате!
July 26, 2008 (updated August 1, 2008) — Serious neurologic, thromboembolic, and autoimmune complications have been reported in patients who received human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines. Although not the norm, experts suggest that the events are grave enough to encourage caution. "The side effects that have been reported are real and they cannot be brushed aside," Diane Harper, MD, from the Dartmouth Medical School, in Hanover, New Hampshire, told Medscape Oncology. Dr. Harper was a principal investigator of clinical HPV vaccine trials for both Merck and GlaxoSmithKline.
According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as of June 30, 2008, more than 9700 adverse events have been reported since the vaccine was approved 2 years ago. Of these, 94% were classified as nonserious events and 6% as severe.
Serious Adverse Events
* Nervous system disorders, such as Guillain-Barré syndrome and headache
* Thromboembolic events
* Musculoskeletal and connective tissue problems
* Lymphatic system disorders
* Gastrointestinal problems
* General disorders and administration site conditions
* Immune system problems, including hypersensitivity reactions, bronchospasm, and urticaria
...we shouldn't be calling the new immunizations cervical cancer vaccines. "Even if everyone was vaccinated, we would still have cervical cancer,"
And other important questions remain:
* How long does the vaccine last?
* Will it require a booster?
* Who should be vaccinated and at what age?
Не се ваксинирайте, ако сте бременна или имате високорискови типове HPV и/или имате активна HPV инфекция.