Hello all,I am new here I don't speak Bulgarian .

• 1 610
Отговори
Hi,
I am a mather of Elian & Adam twins.They are 6 month old.
I would really like to speak to someone that understands my difficulty with twins.
Spacially in a different country.
 Hug

# 1
Well, Welcome then Simple Smile  Hug
Congratulations on your babies!
Where are you from and how did you hear about us?

I hope more people join you writing in English! Or you may try writing here "Parents abroad", cause most of the people there do speak it. Simple Smile

# 2
Well, Welcome then Simple Smile  Hug
Congratulations on your babies!
Where are you from and how did you hear about us?

I hope more people join you writing in English! Or you may try writing here "Parents abroad", cause most of the people there do speak it. Simple Smile
[/quoteHi again,
I am from Israel.My husband is Bulgarian.He told me about this forum .
Thanks again,

# 3

I hope more people join you writing in English!

welcome dear  bouquet
I think it will be better to ask your husband to translate for you. It will be useful for him too Wink Or you can try to learn some bulgarian.

# 4
hi dear,
it is quite strange that you chose to live here with your kids. If not a secret, what made you take this decision?
 For me, personaly, having twins in Bulgaria, especially Sofia, is very difficult. Take for instance the roads, the sidewalks and the crazy drivers who pretend they don't see the big stroller and never give you way or the shops, into most of which it is impossible to enter, or the social care of this country which ensures you with one social aid, as if you have only one kid!!! I could go on with the list, but don't want to sound that dramatical...
If you want to exchange thoughts with me, just do it.
p.s. being pregnant I made a big mistake reading lots of English books about the so called "double trouble", which books gave me quite nice impression and feeling about my coming reality. And upon delivery, and in the very first day in the hospital, I realized that what I read is meant only for normal countries. Unfortunately Bulgaria is still quite uniterested and extremely careless about its kids.
I would be happy, if there are mothers like me, who oppose the system and encourage new ideas and acts to be taken in favour of our kids.
Good look to all of you!
Michelle

# 5
hi, dear!
having twins is the most difficult and the most smiling "profession". i insist on profession, because this kind of work takes all of yur time and emotions, and mind, and feelings, and EVERYTHING!
SOMETIMES i think i'm going crazy, but the next moment i think i'm the happiest mother in the world...
the strange thing is, thta motherhood as a whole has its  Grinning Grinning and  #Crazy #Crazy moments. it doesn't matter how many kids do u have - u are always going to be happy one time or crazy, depressed nervous other times...
so, u have to find your own way and try to find ALLLLLL the good things in your motherhood.

the fact that u're not in your country maybe makes things more difficult, but - u have a whole FAMILY HERE luvbed newsm64 , so this is the most important thing.
so - derzai!!! /means in english BE BOLD! COURAGE!/
IF U NEED anything, or if u have any questions - we are here and , be;lieve me, we can help.

i am also new here in the forum, but for two months i found so much info, and so many interesting people, u can't imagine!
 Hug s and kisses

# 6
Hi Rona,
I am so happy you found a lot of new friends here. Being a mom in Bulgaria is really difficult job, especial if you are mother of twins. If is a not secret were you from? I am so proud of you; there are no too many women who left dear family, country and fallow their love. I am also one of them.
What do you think about Bulgaria? Do you lake it?
Good luck to you and your family!
Zhana

# 7
welcome Rona!
Simple Smile))))

# 8
http://www.babyworld.co.uk/wb2/default.aspx?action=101&boardid=6&fid=42

rona, i found an english forum for twins. u can join it, if u want.
where have u dissapeared, do u have any questions?

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт