Отговори
# 15
Ади джанъмки нося сЪ и аз У новата ни уютна чок гюзел темичка   love001  love001  love001 

Ренка
Скрит текст:

newsm51  newsm03  newsm51   newsm03 newsm51  newsm03

гледам нова снимка било имало пак Winkто от толкоз нови снимки човек да се чуди коя по напред да гледа бе Shocked
Релаксче много си грийн бе къз Hug

Рекох да постна някое колажче,че да има к'во да копват наготово съседите newsm09  като немогат да си правят Winkпоне от наш'те да си плакнат очичките Peace
шЪ прескоча аз по някое време да видя  Blushфорумчето имат ли нови кърмъзъ колажи или йок

smile3525 newsm51 smile3525 newsm51 smile3525 newsm51 smile3525

# 16
  • У Диспансера ...♥♥♥
Хайде да се цопна и аз в новата тема,аз му ударих едно голямо ровене и намерих интервю с Чаатай когато е почнал ПЕ,интервюто е на английски и ви го поствам Peace
Скрит текст:
interview with Cagatay at shootings for the new look for cover pictures for AFK Emir's journey, english translation
Man:the new Emir is infront of us, the trailer was very effective, a new season with a new story will be infront of us for t
he trailer the days and shootings came to life, Cagatay Ulusoy who plays Emir's character is infront of our cameras for the first time with his new image, its like a army shave, Cagatay cut his hair with his own hands, his looks his acting is 10 our of 10
Cagatay: i tried to show what i was feeling,
Man:when his hair was cut Cagatay became a totally different person, if you want lets give a look of the new and the old and you see the difference
Cagatay: even ones who know me say : aww is that you, i havent even properly got used to it either yet but we will get used to it, its the first time im doing this kind of cut, thankgod my head looks normal and not weird
Man:was he upset when he was cutting his hair
Cagatay: i wasnt like ohgod my hairs going, what will i do now?
Man:the story from the start changed, Feriha's death will put Emir's through new adventures in the new episodes
Emir: it will tell the story of a man who has lost his wife, he has fears because of this he isnt afraid of losing anyone around him so is no longer protecting the ones close to him
Man:from Cagatays words we understand Feriha's death has put Emir underneth everything
Cagatay:like that in his own state by himself he has got far away from everyone, a man living alone
Man:it seems hard days are waiting Emir who has gave up on the rest of the world, together with the story new names will join the team
Reporter: two pretty women have joined the series
Cagatay (proper smiling) yes they are very sweet both of them
Man:you will wonder why we are hiding Emirs new role friends, the names are now being hidden thats why we are hiding there faces
Cagatay: i mean it will pass by happily and nicely, the energy is very high
Repoirter: will anything be lived through between you and them?
Cagaty: i dont know information to do with the scenario really
Man:Emir will keep himself away form us for a while, he will not see the beautiful things around him, what will happen in the new season we will all watch together. Lets talk about his holidays alittle, Cagatay relaxed very well in Cesme and Bodrum, Cagatays new look got his girl fans even more crazy, but on the other hand caused rumors to come out
Reporter: a report came out last time can i hear about it from you
Cagatay: they exaggerated the issue, they said i used several types of drugs, here there are the ones who see me the most, the most close to me. its reaching 6-7 months i have been doing sports i lost kilos after that time, if you ask me if i used anything, i used very little energy tablets, something anyone out there can buy. because we work alot and got tired alot, my metabolism naturally gets slower, when i got tired i needed to make my metabolism alittle faster and my state was already bad and it gives energy, so tablets that gave me energy, nothing else
Man:Cagatay who says he uses what everyone else can without any extras, wants to have news to do with his work not matters
Cagatay: to be honest i dont want to enter issues outside my work, now we are starting a new season after that they can talk about work, they shouldnt talk about anything else
Man:together in the new season Cagatay will be infront of us with more better acting what will happen we will all see together.
p.s during the interview the advert picture comes up before it used to be Feriha and Zehras face on each side now its the face Emir had took at the start of the first season and on the other side its his new look so im guessing we will have a different starting music video maybe it will show him and Feriha's times together instead of little Feriha picking up Cansu's doll, who knows
Ренка,страхотна както винаги Hug Hug

# 17
много хубава песничка, саундтрак към филма Dead man down препоръчвам ви го много е добър все пак играят двамата ми любимеца - Колин Фарел и Доминик Купър  Hug

# 18
Лека от мен утре ще гледам да съм повече време с вас.

# 19
Тази сигурно е нова,защото обикаля всички фейсове...ама Джан  #Crazy newsm78 Той си знае...явно не е разбрал много...

Това колаж ли е...не си го спомням от сериала  newsm78

# 20
добър вечер къзларки, как сте мили мои ? как ви се отразява горещината?  Mr. Green

# 21
Тази сигурно е нова,защото обикаля всички фейсове...ама Джан  #Crazy newsm78 Той си знае...явно не е разбрал много...

Скрит текст:
[/color]Това колаж ли е...не си го спомням от сериала  newsm78
Не е колаж, сцена от 52 епизод на острова е.

# 22
Наде, ама хич не си я спомням Фери с таз дантеленка блузка... newsm78 Благодаря ти!

# 23
# 24
Наде, ама хич не си я спомням Фери с таз дантеленка блузка... newsm78 Благодаря ти!
Ааааа, помня я и още как.
Излезна и инфо за новата снимка на Чаатай.
Сериала пак, ще е в Петък както когато се излъчваше и АФК, само че по Стар тв.
Този Tahir Sarıkaya е със същата фамилия като на Серенайката. newsm78
#CagatayUlusoy sends us greetings! Tahir Sarıkaya lunched with #Cagatay through the twitter uploaded the photo! (@TahirSarikaya06)
In September on STAR TV starts new series of Cagatay Ulusoy together with Serenay Sarıkaya. The series begins shooting in August at Kocaeli! The series will be on our screens on Fridays! (As #AFK )  

# 25
# 26
Ааааа, помня я и още как.
Излезна и инфо за новата снимка на Чаатай.
Сериала пак, ще е в Петък както когато се излъчваше и АФК, само че по Стар тв.
Този Tahir Sarıkaya е със същата фамилия като на Серенайката. newsm78
#CagatayUlusoy sends us greetings! Tahir Sarıkaya lunched with #Cagatay through the twitter uploaded the photo! (@TahirSarikaya06)
In September on STAR TV starts new series of Cagatay Ulusoy together with Serenay Sarıkaya. The series begins shooting in August at Kocaeli! The series will be on our screens on Fridays! (As #AFK )  

Наде инфото от туитър ли е къз Hug

# 27
  • У Диспансера ...♥♥♥
Да кажа,че от ровене изнамерих статия за наркотиците и понеже някой неща не ми бяха ясни сега си ги изясних.В кръвта на Ча не са открити забранени вещества ,а в тази на Гизем да.Бившата мис Турция,твърди че Чаатай я е подтикнал към наркотиците.Също в употреба на наркотици е обвинена и менъджерката на Чаатай.Тъй като Чаатай е освободен,това значи,че съда е 100% сигурен в неговата невинност,тъй като вид наркотик е бил намерен в неговият дом.
Аз пробвах един път и това ми изигра много лоша шега.Аз обещавам пред вас,че никога повече няма да причиня това на моето семейство, моите фенове,и всички които ме обичат.Съжалявам за това,което направих,и много се срамувам от това.
Надявам се ,че на вас също ще ви е интересно,и за това веднага идвам да ви го представя  Mr. Green

# 28
  • У Диспансера ...♥♥♥
Joy Joy

# 29

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт