Добро утро! Лека и успешна седмица!

# 35
  • Пазарджик
Аси - 4 епизод с бг-субтитри:

http://tranz.it/load.php?id=cXiS6QxOmB4lNSbA752868

Аси - 5 епизод с бг-субтитри:

http://tranz.it/load.php?id=umB5MAcPtHeUgMlK752787

На екипа - огромно благодаря!

Огромно благодаря за филма със субтитри. Удоволствието е голямо да чуваш гласовете на артистите. Гледала съм филма N пъти и сега го гледам като за първи път отново. БЛАГОДАРЯ!!!

# 36
 txtloves   txtloves   txtloves   txtloves   txtloves   txtloves   txtloves

Добро утро  Hug момичета, в темата за един от най- романтичните сериали, да не кажа и най романтичния!
 Днес има два празника - Свети Валентин и Трифон Зарезан, който и да празнувате, никога не забравяйте че, най хубавото нещо на света е любовта!
 Без нея живота не е пълноценен, нищо не може да я замести!
Пожелавам ви да бъдете много обичани и тази обич да няма край!

На нашите любимци, също, да открият другата половина от себе си, за да обичат и да бъдат обичани с цялото си сърце и душа! Само тогава могът да бъдат щастливи и удовлетворени!

Весели празници!

# 37
Цитат
Аси - 4 епизод с бг-субтитри:

http://tranz.it/load.php?id=cXiS6QxOmB4lNSbA752868

Аси - 5 епизод с бг-субтитри:

http://tranz.it/load.php?id=umB5MAcPtHeUgMlK752787

Благодаря на екипа, осъществил превода!

# 38
Ето поредното интервю на Туба за мароканско списание  Hug

"I am a Muslim and my name is extracted from Quran"

Soft, with a captivating beauty, she took over the hearts with her attractive face her softness and her politeness. In her appearance “LAMISS” and in her elegance “Asi” and in her mastering of her success keys “the gypsy Hasret”. Three admired characters gathered in one female who is “Tuba Büyüküstün” the Turkish who has been known and loved by the viewer in “Sanawat Addayaa (Ihlamurlar Altında)” one of the most famous series of the Turkish drama production. She begins with a carrier of modeling to lift off in the world of acting in which she became pioneer. Her smooth look, her beauty and the fact that her face is close (loved by) to camera opened an opportunity for her to work in TV; She then stood up in front of great actors and she had been able to put her own mark in this field.

Nissae Mina Almaghrib met her while she was in Morocco to launch a campaign of the new Pantene product for which she has been designed an ambassador and we had this special interview with her.

First of all what do you know about Morocco? And what are the impressions you have about it?

I heard a lot about Morocco and I had eagerness to see it. And I planned to visit it but I couldn’t do it before. And I had the chance and came to visit it. I went to Hassan II Mosque, Al Habouss and I was impressed by people interactivity and kindness towards me. I felt the warmth of the meeting and I have been surprised by the extent of their love for me. It was a nice day and I was very happy.

Have you an idea about Morocco culture and civilization?

I heard about Morocco before and today I have noticed and realized the extent of its similarity with Turkey, because there are a lot of common points between us like the hospitality, the warm welcome and a lot of things that we don’t see in European countries. And I have formed an idea about it through watching some movies, in particular the famous film “Casablanca” and I know as well that the country has been colonized by France.

Tuba what does your name means and tell us about your childhood?

I am a Muslim and my name came from Holy Quran from the word Touba; as for my childhood, it was happy since I was the unique child for my family. I was always surrounded by my family and spoiled.

What about your beginnings? Did you face specific difficulties?

I was studying costume design in university and they asked me to become a model and from my beginning in modeling I drew the attention of producers and people working in cinema and from there came the idea of acting.

You acted in many series, in your opinion why “Sanawat Addayaa (Ihlamurlar Altında)” was more successful than others?

Because every viewer found herself in this series. He found in it common and similar points with himself. And from there came the success.

Can’t we consider that the reason was the love story between you and the lead actor “Yahya”. So, it reflected the situation and gave credibility and therefore success?

I am acting like this with everyone. It’ s the story which gave this image.

You live the life of the star. Is this life tiring or on the contrary gives you a sense of pride and pleasure?

The life of a star in itself is very difficult. It is a nice thing and in the same time difficult. On one hand, everyone accept your ideas and any message I want to transmit is delivered quickly and that what is beautiful in being star; and on the other hand there is responsibility, surveillance, prosecution and accountability for actions.

You declared that you don’t like make up and you prefer the natural look. What is the secret of this look?

I don’t like make up because I prefer to be natural and the reason is the chemical products which destroy skin; and if the skin is damaged it is difficult to return to its natural state. Also by virtue of age, the skin becomes weak and loses its elasticity. That is why I take care of my face and my hair by staying away from chemical products. On the contrary I use it but without exaggeration so it lead to problems and skin damage.

Me and Pantene resemble to each other, we share characteristics and we love woman’s inner beauty

Which make up product is a necessity and sufficient for you?

Eye make-up and I always have an eye line pencil in my hand bag.

Are you interested in women‘s issues in Turkey? And what is the status of the Turkish woman?

Of course I am interested in women’s issues because I am a woman and I find that the status of woman in Turkey is improving day after day. It was not perfect and it started changing for the best and with time it will be in its best status.

Do you have social activities?

Yes, I have activities and it is related to autistic children under the age of 3; and I am exercising social work to improve the conditions and the status of those children.

What inspired you to be the advertising face of Pantene?

I used Pantene in the past and I used to like it, and I accepted because I am confident in it in particular the last product with acacia flower. I felt comfortable with it and that is why I encourage it with pleasure and I accepted to be its ambassador in all countries. In addition, there is another moral reason (for advertising Pantene) because we (Pantene and Tuba) resemble to each other and we share qualifications and perspectives and the love of woman’s inner beauty which we are trying to portraying. So, we share the same principles in this field.

What added this experience to you?

It gives me happiness. I feel proud being advertising for great and trustworthy products.

How does the ambassador of Pantene take care of her hair?

The hair is the crown of women and for me it has a particular importance. And due to the difficult circumstances of work, my hair becomes in need of intensive care and I didn’t find better than Pantene products to take care of it. I washed it 4 times per week and I take care of feeding it very well and I use products that protect it from hairdryer damage."

What is the advice would you give to a woman to take care of her hair and her skin?

I will advice her to make sure to wash the hair and stay away from hair dyes as much as possible, and clean her skin very well by removing the effects of make-up of it before going to sleep. Overall, adopting all what is normal and healthy.

What does love mean to you and is there any love in your life?

My life is full of love in general, and I am not in a relationship.

What are the qualifications of your dream man?

I don’t know because there is no one. I know before you ask me, I prefer him sincere, romantic, taking care of himself and passionate of life.

In your last movie, you played the role of a Muslim girl who loved a Christian young man. Will you marry someone whose religion is different from yours?

If there is real love, why not.

Do you follow fashion lines and what are the colors you prefer?

I don’t follow a special line of fashion but I wear anything make me feel comfortable, moreover my look changes owing to my mood. I like I bright colors and I prefer jeans and jacket, foulards and accessories, anything simple that makes me feel comfortable I wear it.

Which actresses do you like and why?

I like actors who act spontaneously. Spontaneity, in my opinion, is the key of the artist’s success.

What do you read?

Nothing specific, I like reading and my readings are various.

What is your worst characteristic?

Lack of patience and rush, I don’t complete any work I am doing. There must be a shortage, and that's bothering me.

What are your dreams, aside from acting?

Travelling, I’d like to rove around the world.

Source: Nissaa Mina Al Maghreb

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150106338716801&id=34440002728

# 39
Баги, от темата за ПС е превела част от интервюто   bouquet

Ето част от интервюто на Туба. Не съм превела всичко, защото въпросите бяха свързани с рекламата на Пантен, грижите за косата, грима (тя казва, че не обича крима, предпочита естествеността, защото химията разваля кожата)

Аз съм мюсюлманка и името ми идва от Корана
от Tuba Büyüküstün на 13 февруари 2011 г. в 13:31

Нежна, със завладяваща красота, тя запленява сърцата със своето привлекателно лице, с деликатността си и вежливостта си.  С появяването си в Под липите с елегантността си в Аси, и с майсторството си изпълнение на циганката Хасрет. Три възхитителни героини събрани в едан жена – Туба Б. , туркинята, която е позната и обичана от зрителите на Под липите, една от най-известните продукции на турската драма. Тя започва от модел и се издига в света на актьорското майсторство, в която е станала пионер.  Нейният спокоен вид, нейната красота и фактът че е фотогенична са й дали възможността да работи за ТВ. Освен това  тя е работила  с големи актьори и е успяла да сложи собствен отпечатък в тази сфера.

Вие сте играли в много сериали, защо според вас Под липите е по-успешен от останалите?
Защото всяка зрителка открива себе си в тези серии. Те открива у нея общи или подобни черти. И оттук и успеха.

Може ли да смятаме, че причината е любовната ви история с изпълняващия главната роля актьор. Тя рефлектира ву ситуацията и така й предава достоверност. И оттук и успехът?

Аз играя така с всеки. Историята е тази, която създава образа.

Какво означава за вас любовта и има ли любов в живота ви?
Моят живот е пълен с любов, а аз нямам връзка.

Какви качества трябва да притежава мъжът-мечта за вас?
Не знам, защото няма никой. Аз знам, преди да ме попитате. Аз предпочитам да е искрен, романтиченм да се грижи за себе си и да е  влюбен в живота.

Във вашия филм вие изграете мусюлманско момиче, което обича християнин. Бихте ли се омъжили за някого, изповядващ друга религия?
Ако има истинска любов, защо не.

Какви модни линии следвате  и какви цветове препочитате?
Не следвам някаква специална линия, нося всичко в коетосе чувствам удобно., освен това външния ми вид следва настроението ми. Аз харесвам светлите тонове и препочитам джинси и яке, фулари (шал от мек копринен или памучен плат) и аксесоари, всяко просто нещо, което ме кара да се чувствам удобно, когато го нося..

Какви актриси харесвате и защо?
Аз харесвам спонтанните артисти. Спонтанност според мене в ключа към успеха на един актьор.

Какво харесвате да четете?
Нищо специално. Аз обичам да чета и четивата ми са най-различни.

Каква е най-лошата черта на характера ви?
Липсата на търпение и бързане. Аз не довършвам това, това което правя. Нещо трябва да липсва, а това ме ядосва.

Какви са мечтите ви извън артистичните ви занимания?
Да пътувам. Аз искам да обикалям света.

Source: Nissaa Mina Al Maghreb

[/quote]

# 40
От всяко интервю на Туба лъха непринуденост...много нежна натура,която вярва в истинската любов,романтик...казва,че животът ѝ е пълен с любов,но няма човек до себе си,дано наистина открие мъжа,когото описва - всяка жена търси такъв - и да бъде много щастлива...

# 41
Здравейте!

Честити празници на влюбените и на божествените напитки!

На всички желая здраве и много, много любов!

# 42
На Баги и Елма,  за интервюто!
Туба казва, че няма връзка в момента!  Hug
Пожелавам и да намери истинската голяма любов и да е щастлива с мъжа, който я дари с нея!
  txtloves

# 43

Поздрав за всички с една хубава песен:

Аси и Демир - Истински, лудо, дълбоко   http://www.vbox7.com/play:2079c144

Последна редакция: пн, 14 фев 2011, 11:33 от rina-rina

# 44
  • Пловдив
Здравейте мили дами HugПожелавам ви най-незабравимия Св.Валентин да изживеете именно тази година  newsm51 newsm51 newsm51На Туба и Мурат желая да намерят толкова истинска любов,колкото успяха да изиграят Heart EyesБлагодаря на момичетата за подаръка,който ни правят днес-две серии с превод от любимият сериал newsm51 newsm51 newsm51 newsm51 newsm51

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт