# 679
# 680
# 681
# 682

Бонобо, дано да ти е станало по-цветно  Joy Joy

# 683
Благодаря,Кате Hug

# 684
Много моля някой да ми постне  и 21 епизод /от 1 м почти съм с гости ,да са ми живи и здрави и съвсем омешах и теми и сериали/, а 20 така и не се отваря ,изключва...

Файл: Asi.20.Rip.By.Hirotaro_BGsub.avi
Линк за свалянe: http://tranz.it/load.php?id=BLZVcGEgmOBzvM5I823746

Файл: Asi.21.By.Dayicik_BGsub.avi
Линк за свалянe: http://tranz.it/load.php?id=dwBoM4W6i4zPPOyb823765

# 685

Лирио,  smile3525
Катя, много Мурат, ама много!   Hug
Личи си, че днес е ден на неговия сериал!

# 686
# 687

Лирио,  smile3525
Катя, много Мурат, ама много!   Hug
Личи си, че днес е ден на неговия сериал!

Така е , Рина, и все още не зная къде ще го гледаме като свърши сериала ЛиН  newsm78 newsm78

# 688
# 689
Ауууууууу Кате, как си личи че, си се появила   bouquet  bouquet  bouquet

Това е интервю с Мурат от днес  http://haber.kanald.com.tr/Haber/Magazin-38/‘Bana-cinsel-obje-gi … inlar’-17034.aspx

translation of the interview/ source   Atv Dizileri Resmi Sayfası

He does not like being viewed as a sex object
Murat Yildirim discloses his feelings

25-04-2011 News from Kanal D

...The handsome actor, Murat Yildirim "I do not want women to view me as a good looking man, I would prefer they view me as a actor.

WHO IS MURAT YILDIRIM?
While studying to be a mechanical engineer, he made a radical decision to do some acting, he states "At no time did I want to be a star. I would prefer not to be referred to as a good looking actor, I would prefer that people refer to me as a good actor". While being happy with the attention he is getting, he states that "stardom is like a knife. You can use a knife to slice an apple, or to kill a person. I only want to slice a knife, I did not want to be a star just an actor".

"BEING ADMIRED IS A GOOD THING"

THEY FIND YOU VERY HANDSOME, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO POPULAR?

I am humbled with the fact that viewers find me handsome, personally I do not think that I am good looking. Being admired is a good thing, however when you are an actor the situation is painful. Fame as an actor is a representation, it symbolizes that you are going down the path of being an actor, but is this the road to stardom? I wanted to be a actor, and that was the path I chose, I never wanted to be a star. Being noticed later, not for ones self but for the benefit of others would be much better as far as I am concerned.

YOU DECIDED ON DEDICATING YOURSELF ACTING LATER IN LIFE?

I enjoyed solving mathematical problems, and saw my future in being an engineer. This as the plan. Finding myself in the position of an actor took some getting used to, and this was a difficult transition for me. It started out as a hobby, but when you earn money, it becomes your profession. At this point this has become my profession, and this decision was a radical decision.

‘"I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE MARRIED"

You are married to Burcin Terzioglu...What are your feelings about marriage?

When I look at this in a general sense, dedicating yourself to one woman is a beautiful thing. I am very happy to be married. I did this without much thought. Burcin, is a very special person for me.

WHEN YOU HAVE ROMANTIC SCENES HOW DOES SHE REACT, IS THERE ANY JEALOUSY?
When you visit a doctor for examination, their is no emotion, of course we view our profession that way as well. This has to do with intention. When the role requires this we do different scenes but for role purposes only. If it was or ever is done for ratings purposes, I would not be involved. I never wanted woman to view me as a good looking man or a sex object, I just want to be viewed as a good actor.

WHEN VIEWERS WATCH SERIALS, THEY TRY TO LIVE OUT THAT SERIAL IN THEIR OWN LIVES, HOW DO YOU VIEW THIS?
I do not believe that this is the mission of serials. I do not believe that television is there to influence people or point them towards any specific direction. Everyone makes their own decisions. They watch what they like or want to watch. I personally do not believe and I am against this.

"THE VIEWERS WILL ENJOY THE SERIAL MORE"

By reducing serials to 45 minutes, won't there be a disadvantage to the viewers?

I do not think so. Both the performers and the views will enjoy the serial more. I do not believe that any of the Hollywood actors would be able to work under these circumstances, as it effects the performance.

Последна редакция: пн, 25 апр 2011, 19:40 от elma

X Реклама

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт