зъболекар и бебеправене

• 2 444
Отговори
# 15
упойка преди 12 седмица не се слага да знаеш- изчакай

# 16
  • София
Ей на т'ва му казвам повод Thinking Това е ненормална работа. Да не мислите, че е прекрасно като си бременна да те боли. В указанията на упойките си пише коя може и коя не да се слага при бременност и кърмене. Причината, която изтъкват повечето зъболекари е коригента в упойката. Само че явно не са на ясно, че при болка в организма се отделя десетократно повече адренали и опасността за плода се увеличава многократно. Много е тъп израза "Бременна си и няма да ти сложа упойка", явно е здравословно да те боли newsm78

# 17
  • София
Ето и една статийка за англо говорящите за лечението на бременни. Мисля, че е достатъчно изчерпателна.
Pregnancy is serious condition.

As a father of 6 kids I have had to think this through many times for my wife as well as my patients.  I have discussed it with OBs and Pediatricians. The incidence of miscarriage in the first trimester is 50%. While there are no studies linking dentistry to miscarriage.  Once when treating a first trimester phobic mom, she miscarried the next day. I worried there was a causal effect for a while, but there is just no way to know. She did not relate it to the dental treatment, but that was 30 plus years ago. We live in a more litigious world today.  So, because of the high incidence of natural miscarriages and the possibility of a patient relating the care to the natural miscarriage, why do anything but the real emergency?  If someone is losing sleep it is an emergency!  Treat it definitively.

Once the babies' heart beat  has been heard, the pregnancy enters a very stable time and the second trimester is a great time to do any procedure the mother could stand before pregnancy.   The baby is not so big as to occlude the Vena Cava and the mother is comfortable in a dental chair.  I have done any kind of dentistry you can imagine in the second trimester.   Over the years I have treated over 600 pregnant women.  The second trimester is so stable that one could easily do full mouth extractions or full mouth reconstruction. I have done both a number of times.

I can tell you several not so pleasant stories of  third trimester dental incidents.

The first and third should be reserved for emergency care and it should be rendered.  I remember a very sad incidence of a third molar that went bad in the third trimester.  Don't neglect treating teeth that can go bad on the patient.  Get them out in any trimester.  Try hard to do what ever your patient needs in the second trimester.  I usually tell mothers to get all the care they need in the second trimester,  The third will go better if all the teeth problems are solved.  The first three months the new baby is in the home, no one wants to go to the dentist.  So get everything needed done in the second trimester and the next six months will be safe for mom and the baby.  I would caution against long appointments (longer than 1.5 or 2 hours depending upon the mother and her tolerance.) 

What is worse? An easy extraction and/or reconstruction while a woman is in a stable trimester, or having a neglected tooth blow up in the seventh month and having a mom in the hospital for a week or two with a sub-mandibular space infection?  Been there done that.  Remember women, especially primigravida women, may over do things in the third trimester and the immune system can collapse from the stress of pregnancy, and life.  Add a blown up tooth to that mix and you can have big trouble.

You may like to discuss your treatment with the woman's OB if you are concerned that there may be some overlooked issue that alters the prognosis of the second trimester pregnancy.  OBs are usually concerned with the kinds and quantities of drugs to be used.  Once they are assured you are only going to use a ml or two of lidocaine/articaine injected very slowly and you discuss which antibiotic and pain meds you may choose, if needed, they usually pass the project.

Depending upon the State you live in and the malpractice consequences to OBs you will have a variation of responses and tendency to have them Cover Their Assets.  The consequences of neglected dentistry should be explained to the reluctant.  Would they like to manage a Ludwig's angina or orbital cellutitis case in the 7th or 8th month of pregnancy? It is easy for them to say no to that. After that it is easy to get to yes.

Douglas M.  Martin DDS, FAAID, FICOI, ABOI/ID.
Martin Dentistry
1310 E. Swain Rd. S-2
Stockton, Ca. 95210
209-951-4251
http://www.martinimplants.com
drmartin@sbcglobal.net

# 18
  • BABYLAND
    Ако може да се спести упойка - по-добре е.  Peace
    Рентгенова снимка според мнението на доста лекари, с които съм разговаряла е абсолютно противопоказна, но в същия момент имам приятелка /наша съфорумка/, която си прави зъбите по време на бременност. И упойки и биха И рентгенови снимки прави, а детенцето й сега е живо и здраво.
   Лично аз не бих рискувала.

# 19
Аз реших да си оправя зъбите преди да съм забременяла. Миналия месец бебеправихме и аз предупредих зъболекарката ми. Питах я за упойката и лекарствата, които ще ми слага в зъбите - дали могат да навредят на бебето, ако евентуално е станало. Тя ми каза, че упойката, която би ми сложила не би навредила, а лекарствата действали локално, така че да не се притеснявам. Все пак не се наложи да ми слага упойка /много беше внимателна и не ме болеше/. При всяко положение е хубаво зъболекаря да се предупреди. Успех на всички!!!

# 20
Няма да ти навреди! През първия месец действа принципа или всичко, или нищо! Ако има преблем с бебето, организма го изхвърля във вид на менструация. Ако не, разбираш, че си бременна! Леле, как го обясних  Laughing .

# 21
Мъжът ми е стоматолог и неговото мненние е, че притесненията са ти безпочвени. Така че не се безпокой излишно и успех  EFP

# 22
И аз мисля, че няма проблем. Правих зъби до 6-тия месец от бременността. Вадене на нерви, пломби, упойки, мостове, всичко. Зъболекаря се съобразяваше със състоянието ми и ми поставяше някаква упойка, която каза, че е нова и не вреди на плода.

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт