Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 541
  • 1 001
  •   1
Отговори
# 435
# 436
# 437
# 438
# 439
# 440
  • Мнения: 803
F i x X x e R[/size][/font]

Yeah
Dolls of voodoo all stuck with pins
One for each of us and our sins
So you lay us in a line
Push your pins in make us humble
Only you can tell in time
If we fall or merely stumble
But tell me
Can you heal what father's done
Or fix this hole in a mother's son
Can you heal the broken worlds within
Can you strip away so we may start again
Tell me can you heal what father's done
Or cut this rope and let us run
Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free
You jab another pin
Jab another pin in me
Yeah
Mirror, mirror upon the wall
Break the spell or become the doll
See you sharpening the pins
So the holes will remind us
We're just the toys in the hands of another
And in time the needles turn from shine to rust
But tell me
Can you heal what father's done
Or fix this hole in a mother's son
Can you heal the broken worlds within
Can you strip away so we may start again
Tell me, can you heal what father's done
Or cut this rope and let us run
Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free
You jab another pin
Jab another pin in me
Jab it
Blood for face
Sweat for dirt
Three X's for the stone
To break this curse
A ritual's due
I believe I'm not alone
Shell of shotgun
Pint of gin
Numb us up to shield the pins
Renew our faith
Which way we can
To fall in love with life again
To fall in love with life again
To fall in love with life again
To fall in love
To fall in love
To fall in love with life again
So tell me
Can you heal what father's done
Or fix this hole in a mother's son
Can you heal the broken worlds within
Can you strip away so we may start again
Yeah, tell me, can you heal what father's done
Or cut this rope and let us run
Just when all seems fine and I'm pain free
You jab another pin
Jab another pin in me
Oh yeah
No more pins in me, yeah
No more, no more pins in me
No more, no more pins in me
No more, no more, no more
No, no, no

# 441
  • София
  • Мнения: 366
Някой да може да даде линк за Михаил Белчев и Искра Радева - Добри познати?

# 442
  • София
  • Мнения: 6 744
МОля кажете ми има ли кавър версия на песента"Boulevard of Brouken Dreams" на Green Day и кой я изпълнява? Praynig Praynig Praynig Praynig

# 443
  • Мнения: 1 415
Поздрав и от мен за вас с любимата ми нова песен!!!
C:\Music\robbie williams - intensive_care-2005-xxl\05-robbie_wil … rtising_space.mp3

# 444
# 445
  • Мнения: 803
Roxette - " A Thing About You "[/size]

I pick up the phone
I'm dialing your number
while I pray you're at home,
at home and alone
'cause I can't function on my own
And I'll never stop believing

The reaping is done
You are the one
The radio is on but the sound is all gone
And I wanna walk out in the sun
But lately that's been very hard to do

I've got a thing about you
And I don't really know what to do
'cause I've got a thing about you
Hey you

I pick up the phone
I'm dialing that number and
my heart like a stone
waits for the tone
Oh I can't make it on my own
And I'll never stop believing

I know what is right and this is so wrong
Alone in my bed, better off on my own
The TV is on but the colours are gone
And lately you’ve been painting my world blue

I've got a thing about you
(I've got a thing about you)
And I don't really care what you do
I've got a thing about you
(I've got a thing about you)
yea you

I've got a thing about you
I've got a thing about you-ou-ou-ou

Lately you've been painting my world blue

I've got a thing about you
(I've got a thing about you)
And I don't really know what to do
I've got a thing about you
Hoping this story cuts through
(this story cuts through)
Yea, I've got a thing about you
A thing about you

I've got a thing about you
I've got a thing about you-ou-ou-ou
And I don't really know what to do

# 446


Jethro Tull - Aqualung.mp3

Sitting on a park bench --
Eyeing ittle girls with bad intent.
Snot running down his nose --
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.
Drying in the cold sun --
Watching as the frilly panties run.
Feeling like a dead duck --
Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.
Sun streaking cold --
An old man wandering lonely.
Taking time
The only way he knows.
Leg hurting bad,
As he bends to pick a dog-end --
He goes down to the bog
And warms his feet.

Feeling alone --
The army’s up the rode
Salvation ? la mode and
A cup of tea.
Aqualung my friend --
Don’t start away uneasy
You poor old sod, you see, it’s only me.
Do you still remember
December’s foggy freeze --
When the ice that
Clings on to your beard is
Screaming agony.
And you snatch your rattling last breaths
With deep-sea-diver sounds,
And the flowers bloom like
Madness in the spring.

Последна редакция: пт, 13 яну 2006, 22:22 от Cartman

# 447
# 448


Nightwish - KUOLEMA TEKEE TAITEILIJAN.mp3


Kerran vain haaveeni n?hd? sain
En pienuutta alla t?htien tuntenut
Kerran sain kehtooni kalterit
Vankina sielt? kirjett? kirjoitan

Luojani, luoksesi anna minun tulla siksi miksi lapseni minua luulee

Sinussa maailman kauneus
Josta kuolema teki minusta taiteilijan

Luojani, luoksesi anna minun tulla siksi miksi lapseni minua luulee

Oman taivaan t?nne loin
Anna minun p??st? pois

Последна редакция: пт, 13 яну 2006, 22:44 от Cartman

# 449

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт