Аси и Демир... Мурат и Туба...мистерията продължава - тема 28

  • 62 900
  • 732
  •   1
Отговори
# 375
# 376
  • Мнения: 0
Момичета, ето ви едно мнение за "приземяване" Wink Joy

Dear ladies and Gentelman,

   I have read all your discussions regarding Murat Yildirim, well, to tell you the truth, Murat was understood in a wrong way.  Acting is a talent, it is not true it is acting an emotion in which a person would be in, a character probably different than the persons real personality.  Murat has been in two dizis a lover boy, always in love with a girl, which in fact did it in a very professional way that most of us really believed he was in fact in love with Tuba, and this is his professionalism in letting us believe that this is not acting.   I think we ladies took this to our hearts so deeply and most were angry because he was not as we wished.   We couldnt accept his choice in marrying his Firtina partner Burcin, I must say I am fond of Murat Yildirim as an actor and not the Demir Dogan character, although, it is a very nice character.   Even if Murat Yildirim is going to play another dizi lets say with another actress, would you all hate him, this is unfair.!!!!  I think all of you are in love with Demir Dogan and not Murat Yildirim.

   Every actor has wishes to show what he is capable of doing. So the interview question was about Demir character sticking on him, he doesnt want always to play role of being a lover boy and in love,  he wants to show more of his capabilities of playing other characters, thats why he said what he said, I justify his words.

   In my opinion, part two of Asi, is not as strong as part one, part two is done because the dizi was very successful in every aspect and made big money for the producers so they made part two, and this is what Murat Yildirim is saying about not acting for financial things.  Many events were just put in episodes so that the dizi gets longer, for him it is standing in the same place and not moving forward.  For me I will watch every dizi Murat yildirim will play a role in, because he really is a talented person and has so many capabilities he can show us besides being a man in love.  Hope all of you understood my point of view and dont get angry with what I had to say.....  Wishing Murat Yildirim the best of luck  and best roles in which he can really express his talent.

  Good day to all of you lovely ladies and gentleman
sawsan


Няма какво да му се сърдим,прав е в много отношения!

# 377
# 378
  • Мнения: 0
                                                      
 
                                         -  Не тръгвай,Туба....бори се за нас! Трудно ще бъде,но моля те не се отказвай!
                                         -  Мурат,не мога да живея по този начин.....всичко зависи от теб,ти трябва да направиш крачката,уреди отношенията си с Бурчин,тогава ела при мен!
                                                       

# 379
  • Мнения: 10 252
Няма какво да му се сърдим,прав е в много отношения!

Но не е прав, че не харесваме Мурат- харесваме и мъжа и актьора.
Нали затова сега  се мъчим да гледаме новия му филм он-лайн изнервени от прекъсванията на  транслацията!

# 380
  • Мнения: 10 252
                                                     
 
                                         -  Не тръгвай,Туба....бори се за нас! Трудно ще бъде,но моля те не се отказвай!
                                         -  Мурат,не мога да живея по този начин.....всичко зависи от теб,ти трябва да направиш крачката,уреди отношенията си с Бурчин,тогава ела при мен!
                                                       


Маги,  Hug

Много е интересно по ATV - в паузите на филма на Мурат дават реклама на филма на Туба!

# 381
  • Мнения: 0
Да -харесваме и Мурат,и Демир ,и Саваш....само Бурчин не харесваме...  Joy

# 382
  • BG
  • Мнения: 4 495
едно чудесно мение за нашата любимка Hug
 :hug:The truth is that Tuba helped them to get attention for the movie,she is a public figure and she would be recognized everywhere she would go.People love her and the journalists hunt her because she is different than the rest of the actresses and models.Good for you,dear Tuba

# 383
  • Мнения: 28
Да правя ли превод?

# 384
# 385
# 386
  • BG
  • Мнения: 4 495
Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy
I must admit, Murat was different in this interview. With the exception of his excessive mentioning of his ugly wife, he behaved much better in this interview. He finally gave the character Demir its due respect.
There is a saying which goes as follows: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What can I say except this guy is so blinded with his B Thing that he can't see straight.
Murat this is what I have to say: 
Your wife is naturally beautiful, and intelligent MY FOOT.
There girls I said it and I feel so much better now

# 387
# 388
# 389
  • Мнения: 28
Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy Joy
I must admit, Murat was different in this interview. With the exception of his excessive mentioning of his ugly wife, he behaved much better in this interview. He finally gave the character Demir its due respect.
There is a saying which goes as follows: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What can I say except this guy is so blinded with his B Thing that he can't see straight.
Murat this is what I have to say: 
Your wife is naturally beautiful, and intelligent MY FOOT.
There girls I said it and I feel so much better now

Is that a 'Yes' or a 'No'  Rolling Eyes

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт