Michael Jackson's Neverland - Once Upon a Time

• 167 727
Отговори
# 660
# 661
  • София

New SEXY and HOT Michael Jackson! Never before seen raw "In The Closet" footage. Very rare! 

# 662
  • София

RARE Michael Jackson and Ryan White! Proof of Michael's Pure & Innocent Love for ALL Children

# 663
  • MJF
Майкъл- отчет от световното първенство по фигурно пързаляне 2017:
Kaitlyn WEAVER & Andrew POJE
Kavita LORENZ & Joti POLIZOAKIS
Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
Ivett TOTH и по-добра  картина но с коментатори

# 664
  • София

от 31 март в Staples Center в Лос Анджелис - доколкото разбрах благотворителен концерт

Camila Cabello - Man In The Mirror feat. Zedd, Michael Einziger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Z6-8lYUD4

# 665
# 666
  • София
Smooth Criminal  Неразказана история http://www.mjvibe.com/michael-jacksons-smooth-criminal-the-untold-story/

# 667
  • София

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-ONE-OF-A-KIND-MICHAEL-JACKSON-CANDI … :rEoAAOSwSypY8mXH

I Obtained these photos and autograph from First Class on a Northwest Airlines Flight from Detroit to Los Angeles on 10/27/88 the day after his appearance at the Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit Michigan, on the tail end of his BAD World Tour, right after the 5th from last US stop. 

I had upgraded tickets, where we spoke with Mr. Jackson briefly and he permitted us to take a photo.  He signed my calendar book.    I sat in the front row, and he left his seat once we were in the air and sat directly in front of me,  where the staff would usually sit, privately with the curtain closed.  I watch his shoes, white socks and corduroy pants for nearly the entire trip.  He was very sweet and accommodating.  Had a HUGE bodyguard with him, and when the bodyguard attempted to stop us, he told him "it's ok", and so we quick got a picture and autograph, but gave him his privacy from that point forward.   He was mid-surgery, so he still looked a lot like the "Boy Michael Jackson" on his way to the "Man Michael Jackson". I also remember seeing the loss of pigment on his hand - which you can kind of see in the picture.

# 668
  • София
Актрисата Джейн Сиймор в интервю в AVClub http://www.avclub.com/article/jane-seymour-how-dr-quinn-was-not- … ed-last-an-253538

JS: That was fun! That was major comedy there. And very sexy. I didn’t think anybody ever saw it! But, yes, gosh, everybody was in that one. It was a great role, very funny. My biggest memory of that was when we had a day off, and I think Don King had invited me and pretty much everybody else to meet Michael Jackson and the Jacksons. I was in the hotel after the performance, which was extraordinary, and they broke up right there! [Laughs.] That’s when he broke off from his brothers!
But Don King was there, and I remember Reverend Al Sharpton was in the bus with us, and Danny DeVito, Eddie Albert… I mean, can you imagine? And Joe Jackson as well. So it was very interesting. And I did get to meet Michael Jackson, and he was the sweetest man ever. I don’t even remember them taking me into the room where he was. It was like all of a sudden he appeared, like a wood nymph. But he was tiny, and you just felt that if you blew on him he’d fall over and disappear. And he had this very high voice, and he was so sweet, and he’d seen everything I’d ever done! I was totally in awe of the moment. And I was very worried for him to go on stage. I thought, “Oh, he’s far too fragile to do this.” And then, of course, he goes on and he rocks it. So that’s what I remember about Head Office.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith Williams has worked with the likes of Michael Jackson, Olivia Newton John, Elton John and Bonnie Tyler http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/meet-welsh-man-be … d-famous-12863551

It was a similar story for Michael Jackson, with Keith visiting The King of Pop at his home to run an idea for the Billie Jean video past him.
“I first met him at his house — and he really did sound like Mickey Mouse,” he laughs.
“I went to the set of Billie Jean to see which idea had been approved, and in the course of the conversation, he asked ‘can I touch your forehead?’ It was only years later that I discovered that I’d been ETed!” he says, with reference to the moment in the film when the Extra Terrestrial touches a glowing finger into his young accomplices head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Последна редакция: вт, 18 апр 2017, 21:08 от valya61

# 669
# 670
  • MJF
Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
Изпълненията са от днес в Токио.

# 671
  • София
Kobe Bryant on Good Morning America - Full Interview 4/24/2017  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_w1U6ky0Wk

# 672
  • София
Kyle Richards recalls her close friendship with Michael Jackson

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/28/kyle-richards-recalls-her-close-fr … -michael-jackson/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQdjI0s2xkk

One of Kyle Richards‘ fondest memories of Michael Jackson is of the King of Pop teaching her how to dance … on her pool table.
“When I was a little girl I remember he taught me how to do the robot standing on my pool table in the den in my house,” the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star recalled Thursday on “The Tomorrow Show.”
Richards, 48, forged a friendship with the King of Pop during his days with the Jackson 5, calling Jackson the “most loving, sweet, kind soul I’ve maybe ever met.”
Though Jackson died in 2009 at the age of 50, Richards said her lifelong friend was “an amazing father” to sons Prince, 20, and Blanket, 15, as well as daughter Paris, 19.
The former child star then recounted a not-so ordinary trip to the movies with Jackson’s oldest children.
“I felt so much pressure. I went and took his kids to the movies with me, and I was so nervous, I’m thinking, you know, I mean there’s body guards and everything,” Richards said of her day out with Paris and Prince. “He was like, ‘You’re going to be fine, you’re going with Auntie Kyle.’ Just the sweetest. Him getting his daughter dressed, putting her little red shoes on and a sweater. Just the kindest soul. I remember going to the movies and I said, ‘what do you guys want to have?’ And she said, ‘Can I have a Sprite?’ And I said, ‘Sure.’ And she had to call her dad, and she’s like, ‘Is it okay if I have a Sprite? Is it okay if I have Skittles?’
“If people knew that side of him, just the sweetest, kindest man, such a great father, really,” she added.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Достоен син на баща си

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/prince-jackson-explains-pers … story?id=47043240

Prince Jackson is giving back, helping those who have aged out of the foster care system.

Michael Jackson's eldest child recently teamed up with a philanthropic group, a Sense of Home, to furnish the home of an aged-out foster youth who is the mother of two.

In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Jackson explained why this project was especially meaningful to him.

"When my dad died, the thought of being in the foster system crossed my mind, but I was fortunate to have an incredible grandmother and cousin, TJ, to fall back on," he said. "It became a passion of mine for a few reasons: One is because we provide a home for kids and a home is very instrumental in the growth of a child. Secondly, because we are trying to end homelessness and this acts as a pre-empt against it."

Jackson, 20, is a student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, where he co-founded the charitable student organization Heal Los Angeles, dedicated to helping eradicate child abuse, homelessness and hunger. Last month he appeared on "Good Morning America," and said Heal Los Angeles recently partnered with a Sense of Home to help former foster children "because it's very hard to get on your feet once you've gotten out of the system." Helping the young mother was an emotional experience, he said.

"For me, personally, I was honored that I had the fortune to be able to work with a Sense of Home and all of their volunteers. I was proud that we had finished this project for Heal Los Angeles and had built a home for a women and her children," he said. "Most importantly, I was happy because I could see her happiness when we finished the apartment."

He credits the King of Pop, who died in 2009, with instilling in him the importance of giving back.

"Helping others is important to me because it was important to my dad," Prince Jackson said. "He taught me and showed me that we cannot get anywhere in this life — professionally, physically, mentally, emotionally — without helping each other out."

Последна редакция: пт, 28 апр 2017, 23:57 от valya61

# 673
  • София
Сряда, 10 Май 2017 | Светът
http://artday.bg/index.php/world/525-m-j

M. J. | Всеки момент в реката има своята песен...

За и от „изпълнителя на хилядолетието“ Майкъл Джексън

На днешния ден, 10 май, през 2000 година на Световните музикални награди Майкъл Джексън е обявен за "Изпълнител на хилядолетието".

Става солист още на 7 години в The Jackson 5.  По-късно сам започва да пише повечето от хитовете на групата. На 11 години вече е звезда, а на 20 решава да започне соло кариера.

През декември 1982  г. излиза албумът Thriller. Той съдържа хитове като Billie Jean, Beat it, The girl is mine и Say, Say, Say. Това е най-продаваният албум в историята на музиката. Печели на Майкъл 8 награди “Грами”, задържа се на номер едно в класациите в продължение на 37 седмици, а измежду първите 10 места - в продължение на 80 седмици.

Michael Jackson - Earth Song (Official Video)

Майкъл е един от малцината, които са включени в Рокендрол залата на славата два пъти. Той е вписан и в Книгата на рекордите на Гинес с 15 награди „Грами“ и 17 номер 1 сингли. Неговият образ оказва  силно влияние на много съвременни изпълнители.

През 2009-а Кралят на попмузиката почина внезапно на 50-годишна възраст от  сърдечен удар.

Припомняме си някои мисли на Майкъл:

“Всички ние сме продукти на нашето детство.”

“Ако влезеш в този свят със знанието, че си обичан, и напуснеш този свят със знанието за същото, тогава всичко, което се случва в промеждутъка, може да бъде преодоляно.”

“Трябва да излекуваме нашия накърнен свят. Хаосът, отчаянието и безсмисленото разрушение, които виждаме днес, са резултат от отчуждението на хората един от друг и от средата им.”

“Смисълът на живота се съдържа във всеки един житейски израз. Той е представен в безкрайността от форми и феномени, които съществуват в цялото сътворение.”

“Да правиш нещата толкова добре, колкото последния път, не е достатъчно.”

“Лъжите пробягват спринтове, но истините пробягват маратони.”

“Често хората просто не виждат това, което виждам аз. Имат прекалено много съмнения. Не можеш да дадеш всичко от себе си, когато се съмняваш в себе си. Ако не вярваш в себе си, кой би повярвал?”

“Човешкото знание се състои не само от библиотеки с хартия и мастило – те включват също и томовете знание, написани в човешкото сърце, изваяни в човешката душа и гравирани в човешката психика.”

“Най-доброто образование в света се придобива, като наблюдаваш майсторите по време на работа.”

“Хората ме питат как правя музика. Казвам им, че просто стъпвам в нея. То е като да стъпиш в реката и да се понесеш по течението. Всеки момент в реката има своята песен.”

Заглавна снимка: Saint Heron

ARTday.bg

# 674
  • София
A polaroid photo from 1981 with my 2 brothers, my mother and me with Michael Jackson. story behind it:
 "My father Charles Gaines help start the film commission in New Hampshire circa 1979. The first feature film to be made there was "On Golden Pond" in 1980. Jane Fonda's biggest fan at the time, was a young Michael Jackson who had recently released his eponymous "Off The Wall" album. He came to the film's wrap party. My brother Latham recognized MJ from his album cover. ("Off the Wall" was our new jam!!) Records were special back then and all we did most afternoons was listen to them for hours...I do pity this generation of kids sometimes, so many distractions but they don't necessarily have better entertainment than we did then." Michael was like a living super hero to us. It was like meeting The Pope if you were Catholic. I had him write an autograph to my teacher who collected them. I got an A.
 Michael was the nicest person I have ever met probably still to this day. He emanated LOVE and danced with us all night long, He joyfully agreed to take this precious polaroid with us. I used to get choked up at 12 listening to the sound of Michael's voice on "She's Outta My Life" and the lyrics "damned indecision and cursed pride" still get to me.

https://www.facebook.com/gretagaines420/photos/a.279352795482178 … ype=3&theater

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт