След "Любов и наказание" /Aşk ve Ceza/ с Нургюл Й. и Мурат Й. ~5 в 1~ Тема 155

• 22 974
Отговори
# 15

Скрит текст:

# 16
Честит имен ден, ВЕСИ! Бъди здрава, щастлива, обичана и късметът винаги да е с теб!  Heart Eyes Hug Heart Eyes Hug

# 17
# 18
# 19
# 20
                 ЧЕСТИТА НОВА ГОДИНА,СЛАДУРКИ!
ПОЖЕЛАВАМ ВИ МНОГО ЗДРАВЕ,ЩАСТИЕ,УСМИВКИ И ВСЯКО ВАШЕ ЖЕЛАНИЕ БЪДЕ МОЕ ПОЖЕЛАНИЕ!НАЗДРАВЕ!
 ЧЕСТИТ ИМЕН ДЕН,ВЕСИ  Много здраве,щастие,късмет и успехи във всяко твое начинание!

Светле Hugстрахотна нова тема  bouquet

# 21
# 22
Здравейте ЛиНки wavey wavey wavey
Честита Нова Година милички   Hug Hug Hug
Пожелавам ви през новата 2014г да сте много ,много здрави и щастливи  smile3521

Последна редакция: ср, 01 яну 2014, 21:42 от Eny87

# 23
Грузинките са сложили във ФБ резюме от интервюто на Мурат, което за щастие е на английски. Слагам го в спойлер, че е доста дългичко.

Скрит текст:
A meeting of the Georgian TV
journalist ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...by Murat Jeldirimom in Istanbul Gigi journalist of another image Passing, which leads to the Canal PLACE TV nazivaet′sâ Politmetr, predača. is extremely intelligent, sensitive, tactful woman. She was sent on a business trip together (e) ekipom televizii in Stanbulu to meet and interview by Murat Jeldirima. Had a meeting with very interesn′! and talantiv′! m actor, whose million′! fans all over the world. The meeting took place in the heart of Taksim, Istanbul city, skyscraper, on the 22 floor hotel located here where dolžn′! to record an interview. Murat arrived late to a meeting and Spreading along with the translator could walk in the streets of many cities and sprasit million people in the streets know who is Murat Jeldirim. Murat met them with UL! bkoj, friendly and most importantly: b′! l with his favorite Super t-shirt!/well, as without it?/Juju: Georgia know you as Cevik and Demir as O! Think they like each other? MJ: They like each other, but and različaût′sâ. the difference is that the more closed, Demir a, Savaş-otkr′! it talks about all that thinks they are both smiling! nov′â of Anatolia, where the image of real life New interview with Georgian TV (In short)
examples of people on much različaet′sâ from Istanbul city life. I too o! grew up there and find myself smiling! by Anatoly. O! grew up with other traditions, relationships with others, and I can say that I understand them much better(e) than they understood their other people kotor′! e live in Istanbul.Cevik more otkr′! t like me. I say everything I think otkr′!, although this is sometimes not like nekotor′! m people. I have this straight: sometimes be silenced. then my attitude o! ražaet′sâ eyes or what the men of the other gestures. mind; that mѝ! think, and speak at ženŝin′! on the contrary, the words Are from afar. fit. when my wife staraet′sâ me that explain, after so many years of cohabitation, I have to wonder what it is about.I love to say all right in glazh. Gigi: o! play their role does take something from the characters of Heroes remains whether something you have from them? MJ: No. when I play any role, I každ′! St day is busy, I have for months, years, to live life my heroes. Is difficult. but when the movie ended, my work o! polnena. I have my own personal life that I live in. ..I think it is better to live the way God gave you, not someone else's life, the life of my heroes. GIGI: Serial′! Your genre? Or by accident got there? MJ: he described as učillsâ in the Institute, as played on the stage and finally ...as in the TV series he joked with Gigi b′! la kakâ girl that spoke something about him in the Georgian nerfling! Ke it with UL! bkoj sluŝal and then replied that is not saying much about yourself. don't participate in gossip about me! GIGI: O! Mathematician! does your specialty in the game? MJ: somehow helps. when a child a mathematical mind, is in life much helps. I play for this series and missed the chance to play in films. B′! Lo is very difficult to play in the series and the movie. B′! Lo is very difficult for me./fil′ma"Bol′ osen′i"i semki meaning ' "ASI." such a mistake does not make me come now starring in two films: It can't come. to say anything more about this. Many will soon find out. GIGI; you do inostrann′! e akt′or′!?The O! Adore? MJ: Like Johnny DEP. It as I am very otkr′! tii, direct. when playing, all of it written on your face when I play, I try to show their feelings through the eyes and emociâmi. GIGI: what kind of relationship you have with partners, with kotor′! MI played in the movies? MJ; This work. I'm lucky person during movie semok megabytes! all are friends, relations are good. after work! each of us has his own life. I have lots of friends there x! Nov during semok "Suskunlara" with kotor′! e keep in touch. GIGI: o! Can you say about his personal life, about his wife? MJ: Asking Murata about his personal life and of his wife, he immediately moved the BT answer question on the family in which he was born, his parents ' senja. said nothing about his wife said that he was very happy l! b′ in b′ wanted home.! have the kind of family where children ran and played.! If O!, too, pray for me, čtob′! The children were running in my family, I will be very grateful. of Burčin said a few words: it otkr′!, kind heart toe. That they get along with each other and added that at this point ... so. On the TV series "Asi"skazal a few words and playing a practical joke, that is a lot of talk about a Tube did not say a Word. ETO b′! l debut case when so little mentioned Burčin and not a Word is said about the Tuba. not even mentioned Onura. Then Gigi asked about Georgia? gave him privet′! Of Georgia and pokazale him the video where everyone knew it and pokaz′! Wali your love to them. He thanked her. B′! l very vzvolnovan′! m from the principal that all Georgia love it.

И един нов туит от днес следобед на Мурат

Преводът на гугълчо направо си е разбираем  Peace "За мен и жена ми съболезнования към всички вас за вашата подкрепа и ви благодаря много ederiz.allah мирна, здрава ВРЪЧИ получите години."

# 24
ЧЕСТИТА НОВА 2014 ГОДИНА, ПРЕКРАСНИ МОМИЧЕТА!!!

Последна редакция: ср, 01 яну 2014, 21:03 от nadiacenova

# 25
ЧЕСТИТ ИМЕН ДЕН, ВЕСИ!  newsm51

# 26
# 27
# 28
# 29
Светленце  Hug Hug Hug мерси за новата ни празнична тема  smile3525 newsm51 smile3525.В първия ден от новата година сме в нова тема  smile3521 да си я изпълним само с хубави емоции и новини  smile3525 newsm51 smile3525

Кеии Hug мерси за интервюто   smile3525
Алекс Hug мерси за превода на интервюто  smile3525
Хриска Hug,Руми Hug,Тони Д Hug,Пепи Hug,Наде Hug

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт