Отговори
# 735
Лека!

DIEGO BARRIOS ‏@diegobarrioss  19m
Guadalajara! Los quiero mucho! Grax por invitarme @VicoGuadarrama @ximenaNR @marisolglzz ! Me la pasé bomba!!!

# 736
# 737
Ximena Navarrete ‏@ximenaNR  10m
Creo que tengo un problema de adicción a @BCBGMAXAZRIA me fascina!!! Me encantó este crop top.

# 738
# 739
Привет! Mr. Green

червено винце,бяло винце  hahaha hahaha много се черпим  Mr. Green

# 740
и сега малко равновесие да има  hahaha

нови магически съвети Mr. Green
Скрит текст:
"You like looking beautiful, and you don't want to give up that golden glow that makes you prettier? If you're anything like me, you probably like laying in the sun. I love it! And I love getting tanned, but I always keep in mind two very important factors:
1. Maximum care of my skin before and after sun exposure
2. Avoiding age spots and unnecessary wrinkles. 

Careful! Too much sun exposure can harm you. Which is why it's so important to exfoliate your skin; which means, thoroughly cleanse your face and body a few days before exposing yourself to the sun.
With a simple shower exfoliating gel, you will not only clean your skin from impurities, but you'll also get that silky smooth surface that will prevent uneven tan. Apply rich cream to nourish your skin and just let it absorb.
Do the same with your face: gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin. 

Applying a good sunscreen is fundamental about 20 minutes before you get out into the sun, just so that it has time to penetrate deep into your skin.

Protection factor that these type of products indicate, refer to the time you spend exposed to the sun. A higher SPF will not keep you from tanning, on the contrary, it will help you to tan safely and without damaging your skin.
I trust a tried-and-true product that hasn't failed me: Neutrogena Sensitive Skin SPF 60+.
Do I look like a clown? Haha noooo... I just apply a little extra on my nose because some areas are more sensitive than others. Ur hands need also extreme protection.
Also, make sure you don't expose yourself to the sun when it's the brightest, or during the hottest hours of the day. Use a hat, you'll see that your face and hair will thank you for it.
After a session in the sun, take a nice relaxing shower and use a good after-sun cream that will leave your skin flawless.

Remember, the sun is a fountain of health, vitamins and energy, but we have to be responsible when being exposed to it.
Don't give up your tan, but take good care of your skin!
#RiseandShine "
чудя се само..феновете си за малоумни ли ги има...никога не са веждали слънцезащитен крем...не знаят що е то...незнаят факторите къде какво...мисля си само  Mr. Green ...

# 741
Привет  Mr. Green

Creo que tengo un problema de adicción a @BCBGMAXAZRIA me fascina!!! Me encantó este crop top.

като чета за пристрастеност за Addicted се сещам hahaha hahaha

Виж ти Химе...имала много фенове с Амстердам ..при Робен  hahaha...утре сутрин  Mr. Green трябва определено да я питаме...дали смята да ни посети...не че подценявам някак мексиканците...но Химе ми се връзва с европейка много повече...като стил като поведение...жестове..може би само това ръкомахане я поиздава  Mr. Green но като цяло ..по-близко е до нас  Peace така си мисля

# 742
ах пак съвети  hahaha hahaha тази е неуморна...ами учете се как да се грижите за себе си,ако досега не сте  hahaha  Mr. Green но защо толкова пък да е странно...тя може би знае че имат нужда фенките и...щом го прави,едва ли пише за който духа  Mr. Green

# 743
много сме красиви...обувките ги помня обаче  hahaha hahaha

това доколкото четох е по случей някаква фондация против глада Thinking но аз не съм компетентен

# 744
Еее Тони как тя е горда мексиканка... hahaha ти към европейките я придърпа...както ние си имаме утайка така и в латиноамерика...просто там утайката може да е в по-голямо количество  Mr. Green да речем Mr. Green

аа обувките са с история  hahaha hahaha

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт