ЧААТАЙ УЛУСОЙ e "ВЪТРЕ" ["Içerde"] - TEMA 29 [245]

  • 79 250
  • 725
  •   1
Отговори
# 375
# 376
  • Мнения: 25 381

баси Убостта  hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

ето това е красотааааааааааа  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes



 Crazy Crazy

# 377
# 378
  • Мнения: 5 267

баси Убостта  hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

ето това е красотааааааааааа  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes



 Crazy Crazy

Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy

# 379
  • Мнения: 2 540

баси Убостта  hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

ето това е красотааааааааааа  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes



 Crazy Crazy


Много ме усмихна Чачи тук   Laughing
Незнам притеснен ли беше...лигавеше ли се  newsm78 newsm78 Но, беше много сладък Heart Eyes Heart Eyes
Кой му суфлираше ????
А, здравейте  wavey wavey

Още един ден от Ада Rage sweating

# 380
  • Мнения: X

ето това е красотааааааааааа  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes

Много ме усмихна Чачи тук   Laughing
Незнам притеснен ли беше...лигавеше ли се  newsm78 newsm78 Но, беше много сладък Heart Eyes Heart Eyes
Кой му суфлираше ????
Хубавото момче  Peace  Heart Eyes  Grinning


 Laughing Laughing Flutter


А хубавото момиче летува по комисарски  Grinning



 Crazy Party Joy


 Heart Eyes Heart Eyes

Скрит текст:

Последна редакция: пт, 30 юни 2017, 01:46 от Анонимен

# 381
  • Sofia, Bulgaria
  • Мнения: 5 680
          Добър ден на всички! Hug Hug Hug Hug

           

# 382
  • Яко в Матрицата...
  • Мнения: 21 827
Добър ден! Hug Party

Лу Hug, цяла фото галерия си ни спретнала с един много щастлив Чачо Crazy

Но го чакаме вече с повечко косица на тази усмихната главица hahaha

# 383
  • Мнения: X
Здравейте  Hug Hug

Искре  Hug Heart Eyes  Рени  Hug Heart Eyes
Когато е усмихнат Чачо, хеле пък ухилен, друго ми не требе, Рени...   Grinning Grinning Flutter

ИИзлезли са интервютата им в по-добро качество. На Арас е цяло, на Чачо все още на парчета.
Ей го "де факто" хубавото момче  Heart Eyes Grinning Grinning
Бонбон е моят батко, бонбон съм си и аз  Peace Wink Heart Eyes Heart Eyes




Интервюто на Арас за ХепиТВ, Румъния  Peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/Delena5H/status/880417468568801281/video/1

превод на английски
Скрит текст:
Цитат
Interviewer: Aras, it's a pleasure meeting you.
Aras: Yeah, me too.
Interviewer: And I have some questions for you so be ready.
First of all tell me what was your biggest dream when you were a child.
Aras: I wanted to be an engineer and I got into Aircraft Engineering at university. But I also wanted to be an actor and somehow life pulled me in that direction so I'm very happy to be where I am right now.                                               Interviewer: How did you get the role of Mert in Insider? There was a casting or did you just receive and offer? (??)
Aras: Ay Yapim sent us -me- the scenario. And mathematically it was a very interesting script. Very strong. I really liked the character. And I felt like I can really do something with Mert's challanges with life. So I pushed it and I prepared for the role psychologically, physically and sociologically for 2-2.5 months. So the production company made an offer and I accepted it happily.
Interviewer: Are there any similarities between you and your character?                   
Aras: Similarities between me and my character? Hope (Umut) is a good life motivation for me as well. So is music. I used music a lot while preparing for the character, to find his rhythm. I guess I can say "to learn how to smile in the face of negative living conditions." There aren't many similarities because I was never really alone and I have strong family bonds. I just tried to understand Mert as a character. As I said I could say hope and to be able to laugh.
Interviewer: Soon Happy Channel will broadcast Insider in Romania so do you have a message for your Romanian fans?
Aras: When your work spreads to the world it makes you very proud. So thank to to all Romanians for watching us.
Interviewer: Because we are "Happy" I want to ask you what does happiness mean to you?
Aras: Hope and love.         Interviewer: It's beautiful

Interviewer: And now please the mic is yours because I have series of fast questions.
Aras: Okay.
Interviewer: So just look to the camera and answer quick.

Talent or hardwork?
-Both of them.
Sea-side or mountain holidays?
-Sea-side.
Coffee or tea?
-Tea.
Eyes or lips?
-Eyes.
Fruits or baclava?
-Fruits.
Hamburger or salad,
-Of course hamburger.
T-shirt or shirt?
-T-shirt.
Europe or Asia?
-Europe or Asia? Europe. (He was so confused. So was I, Aras.)
Galatasaray or Fenerbahce?
-None of them.
Besiktas?
-Of course Besiktas.
Watching a game with your friends or romantic dinner.
-It's a difficult question. Romantic dinner. I have a girlfriend.
Thank you so much Aras for the interview.
-Yeah you too.
And hope to see you soon. Good luck.
-Thank you very much.
Благодарение на Милена  bouquet

 Party Party Heart Eyes

Имал приятелка,  Grinning затова предпочитал романтичната вечеря пред гледане на мач с приятели  Joy
На Чачо отговорът, поне, беше "зависи"



И какви са тези математики дето ги видял в сценария...  Thinking  и в интервюто, което си взеха един от друг септември мг  Heart Eyes  ги говореше тези алгебри, имат предвид, логика, мейби...  newsm78  Веселушко е Laughing

# 384
  • Мнения: 558
Здравейте  Hug Hug

Искре  Hug Heart Eyes  Рени  Hug Heart Eyes
Когато е усмихнат Чачо, хеле пък ухилен, друго ми не требе, Рени...   Grinning Grinning Flutter

ИИзлезли са интервютата им в по-добро качество. На Арас е цяло, на Чачо все още на парчета.
Ей го "де факто" хубавото момче  Heart Eyes Grinning Grinning
Бонбон е моят батко, бонбон съм си и аз  Peace Wink Heart Eyes Heart Eyes




Интервюто на Арас за ХепиТВ, Румъния  Peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/Delena5H/status/880417468568801281/video/1

превод на английски
Скрит текст:
Цитат
Interviewer: Aras, it's a pleasure meeting you.
Aras: Yeah, me too.
Interviewer: And I have some questions for you so be ready.
First of all tell me what was your biggest dream when you were a child.
Aras: I wanted to be an engineer and I got into Aircraft Engineering at university. But I also wanted to be an actor and somehow life pulled me in that direction so I'm very happy to be where I am right now.                                               Interviewer: How did you get the role of Mert in Insider? There was a casting or did you just receive and offer? (??)
Aras: Ay Yapim sent us -me- the scenario. And mathematically it was a very interesting script. Very strong. I really liked the character. And I felt like I can really do something with Mert's challanges with life. So I pushed it and I prepared for the role psychologically, physically and sociologically for 2-2.5 months. So the production company made an offer and I accepted it happily.
Interviewer: Are there any similarities between you and your character?                   
Aras: Similarities between me and my character? Hope (Umut) is a good life motivation for me as well. So is music. I used music a lot while preparing for the character, to find his rhythm. I guess I can say "to learn how to smile in the face of negative living conditions." There aren't many similarities because I was never really alone and I have strong family bonds. I just tried to understand Mert as a character. As I said I could say hope and to be able to laugh.
Interviewer: Soon Happy Channel will broadcast Insider in Romania so do you have a message for your Romanian fans?
Aras: When your work spreads to the world it makes you very proud. So thank to to all Romanians for watching us.
Interviewer: Because we are "Happy" I want to ask you what does happiness mean to you?
Aras: Hope and love.         Interviewer: It's beautiful

Interviewer: And now please the mic is yours because I have series of fast questions.
Aras: Okay.
Interviewer: So just look to the camera and answer quick.

Talent or hardwork?
-Both of them.
Sea-side or mountain holidays?
-Sea-side.
Coffee or tea?
-Tea.
Eyes or lips?
-Eyes.
Fruits or baclava?
-Fruits.
Hamburger or salad,
-Of course hamburger.
T-shirt or shirt?
-T-shirt.
Europe or Asia?
-Europe or Asia? Europe. (He was so confused. So was I, Aras.)
Galatasaray or Fenerbahce?
-None of them.
Besiktas?
-Of course Besiktas.
Watching a game with your friends or romantic dinner.
-It's a difficult question. Romantic dinner. I have a girlfriend.
Thank you so much Aras for the interview.
-Yeah you too.
And hope to see you soon. Good luck.
-Thank you very much.
Благодарение на Милена  bouquet

 Party Party Heart Eyes

Имал приятелка,  Grinning затова предпочитал романтичната вечеря пред гледане на мач с приятели  Joy
На Чачо отговорът, поне, беше "зависи"



И какви са тези математики дето ги видял в сценария...  Thinking  и в интервюто, което си взеха един от друг септември мг  Heart Eyes  ги говореше тези алгебри, имат предвид, логика, мейби...  newsm78  Веселушко е Laughing


Сладур е този Арас бе,и отговорите ми харесаха.Сигурно от скоро е с тази приятелка,че да предпочита романтична вечеря вместо мач, защото ми се стори голям фен на Бешикташ.
Аз в нета не попаднах на инфо за някое от гаджета му.Струва ми се от този тип мъже,които силно се влюбват.

# 385
  • Мнения: 25 381
БТЕ пусна качествени снимки от галата  Peace

# 386
  • Мнения: X
Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes




 Crazy Heart Eyes Heart Eyes Heart Eyes


аххаа  Crazy Joy Joy



Дулсе,  Hug Peace не си намерила, казваш  Party Grinning Grinning
Скрит текст:
Биге Йонал, заедно са от "Марал" (2015) насам  Peace
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZcli7gPr6/?taken-by=bigeonal&hl=en

снимка от няма месец, бяха на сватба  Peace

# 387
  • Яко в Матрицата...
  • Мнения: 21 827
Ани Heart Eyes, БТЕ ги е пуснал, защото ги е пуснал и в Hello hahaha

# 388
# 389
  • Мнения: X

 Hug Hug Heart Eyes Heart Eyes


 Joy Joy На Чачи едно оловце на колана му стига, за да се потопи  hahaha hahaha ох бее  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes

расте косицата  Party Flutter

Последна редакция: пт, 30 юни 2017, 18:25 от Анонимен

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт