РАБОТНА мама АНГЛИЙСКИ знае и пита до насита!

• 27 833
Отговори
# 60
  • Варна
Thanks to all of you for your so detailed correcting Hug I wish I could have even a part of your profound knowledge in english. I often regret that I haven't participated in the "work and travel" programme. Many friends of mine have been did so and as a result they feel really fluent (free, но мисля че comfortable ми звучи по-добре) to communicate in english. This is а very useful skill. It helps in finding а better job and making career. Moreover it is a must in most job offers. That's why I'll continue to try making trying to write english posts and to keep a track of that this topic.
Peace

# 61
  • Варна
I would like to join you in this subject. I will tell you something about me in the next sentences. I am mother of an 8 months old boy with the name Kaloyan. My English isn’t very good but I wish I'm willing to improve it with your help. I used it in my work for almost 5 years, because I worked with foreigners. The communication was only in English language. But now I will start seeking looking for a new job, because I leave that job.For me it is easier to speak in English, than to write. I speak fast and do not think a lot for Grammatik Grammar Rules, but it seems that the people understand me.
Have a good night.

I leave that job за какво време става дума?
думата за напускам работа е quit
I'm quitting that job - ще напускам
I quit that job - вече напуснах,(понеже quit е неправилен глагол в мин.време си запазва формата)
 Peace

# 62
an 8-month-old boy; когато е в такава конструкция, "s" се пропуска и се слагат малки тирета (hyphens); например: he is 8 months old, но he is an 8-month-old baby, she is a 3-year-old girl но she is 3 years old

For me it is easier to speak in English, than to write.
Словоредът е грешен. Правилният на английски е: ....easier to speak than to write in Enlgish.
Но пишеш добре и съм абсолютно убедена, че те разбират!  Peace

...think ABOUT Grammar rules - а не FOR..

# 63
  • Sofia
Темата е чудесна! Поздравления!
Записвам се да я следя и по-късно ще ви пиша пак.

# 64
Boriva   and Virginity thank  you for correcting my mistakes. I hope with your help and with help of all the mums in this subject to improve my English. I learn English language in the Secondary School, it was school of Economy in Burgas. Our teacher wasn’t very good. She didn’t work enough seriously with us. So I lose few years to learn successfully this language.
Today the weather is nice and I will take a walk with my son. Bye.

# 65
Girls, which preposition we have to use with fascinate - in or by? F.e. : I am fascinating .... her.

# 66
  • Варна
I am fascinating .... her. (тука излиза че ти се опитваш да я впечатлиш)

I am fascinated by her.   (така вече означава че ти си впечатлена от нея) Peace

# 67
# 68
Милички, тук съм си вече!
Много хубаво изкарах, имаше и ужасяващи моменти обаче имам над 2 000 снимки и съм много щастлива че съм си у дома!

ще чета и ако има нужда, че се включа с мнение.

Вече мога да разбирам и италиански Simple Smile
(ама много малко)

КАБИВ,  за fascinate...
ако използваш passive знчи искаш да привлечеш вниманието към себе си, а не към her.
po dobre:
I find her fascinating,  или  She's fascinating.

# 69
Boriva   and Virginity thank  you for correcting my mistakes.
You're most welcome.  Hug

I hope with your help and with help of all the mums in this subject (I would use "topic") to improve my English. I learnt (минало свършено, нали???) English language in the Ssecondary Sschool (не е ли гимназия??? secondary е до 8 клас..., ако имаш предвид гимназия, е high school), it was the school of Economy (economics) in Burgas. Our teacher wasn’t very good. She didn’t work enough seriously (грешен словоред: seriously enough is the correct way to say it) with us. So I lose (по-скоро lost - минало свършено, нали? но пък тук бих използвала missed - пропускам, изпускам възможността; или wasted - загубени напразно, пропиляни; lose се използва по-ското за лица и предмети - lose a friend, i lost my purse yesterday, etc) few years to learn successfully this language.
Today the weather is nice and I will take a walk with my son. Bye.
...learn the language successfully... - словоредът е този... Обаче като цяло краят на това изречение нещо не звучи... Искала си дакажеш, че си изпуснала възможността да учиш езика през тези няколко години или?

за "few years" нещо интересно и полезно -когато използваш "few" само, това да смисъла на малко (няколко), но недостатъчно; докато, ако сложиш определителния член "а", за да стане  "a few"< тогава смисълът е малко, но достатъчно. Тук така или иначе второто не е подходящо за използване, но мисля, че ще ти е полезно.  Peace

КАЛИ, айде бе мила, домъчня ни за тебе...Виж как ни запали тука и се опитваме да те заместваме колкото можем, докато те няма (ако си спомняш аз съм по заместване само Laughing )

# 70
СУПЕР СТЕ МАЦКИ !

Изчетох всичко, но запомних само първото (на Катето миналото продължително).
Според психолозите човек помни най-много първото и последното инфо.

Минало продължително се използва,когато  искам да кажа, че едно действие се е развивало в миналото през целия период, който описвам. Например: On 22-nd of February between 10:00 and 12:00 a.m they were losing the connections again and again.

Кате, това, което описваш е многократно повтаряно действие в кратък период. Както Цачи, е казала, изразява се с "кеep doING" smth. (става и в др. времена).  (she kept calling me while i was breastfeeding until i finally turned my mobile off) keep calling  е многократно звънене, was breastfeeding  еднократно фоново действие, и turned off еднократно незастъпено.
При многократно повтаряне в по-дълъг минал период, изразяващ минал навик, се използва "used to do" .  (when i was younger I used to love travelling but now I like staying home with my baby).

Past Simple се използва при хронологично изреждане на събития, при които няма застъпване: 
I made some coffee. I sat down and turned the TV on. Suddenly my phone rang. I went to the office to fix a problem.
Past Continuous е при прекъснато действие, или застъпени действия (продължителното е като фон).  Nobody could work while I was installing the new software.

# 71
Теach - преподавам; I teach English to high school students.
study - уча (прекарвам време с Д-то на стола пред учебниците и се бъхтя като корейче преди класно); I've been studying for 2 hours now.
learn - научавам (което в действителност ми остава в главата); I've learned 57 new words.
find out - научавам, разбирам новини/клюкини/факти I've just found out that they are going to have a baby!

HOMEWORK: (check the meaning of these words and share it with us Simple Smile )

acquire -
train - 
instruct -
teacher -
instructor-

Миньон, благодаря за "baby" v. Simple Smile
Насърчавам и другите мами да споделят такива интересни открития.

Х-диабет... супер! Точно преди да замина ме караха да превеждам "бил съм се бил напил и съм се бил бил".  Утре ще ги изненадам с твоята версия Simple Smile

елиа питаше за чужденците и английския. в италианските училища имат по 2-3 часа седмично. стигат до В1 (pre-intermediate) в краен  случай.  Освен това важното е да се разберете, ако е без грешки - още по-добре. Българите учат много бързо езици. жалко, че ни мързи толкова много (аз най-съм за бой.... )

Juturna, благодаря за отговора  bouquet Малко офф, аз миналата година бях в Сан Франциско за 2 седмици - страшно ми хареса и пак ми се ходи. Може да си направим следващия път срещичка там да упражняваме английския hahaha
Гласувам с две ръце и на няколко езика Simple Smile ЗА !!!

# 72
  • София
Hi girls! I am very glad that this topic attracts more people Hug Every time I read it I find very interesting things about English rules, meanings and the language usage. Writing in English and have it corrected  after that, is useful for everyone who wants to practice this language. I read carefuly every post of our "correctors" and pay a lot attention to the explanations. I still haven't found the most suitable way for me to study and improve my knowledge of English. My baby doesn't sleep very much during the day (it's good that he sleeps at night Praynig) but for few days I found that his nap is longer if he sleeps once a day. I find it'll be a pity if I don't spend this time for something useful for example improving my language skills. It's a half an year till i come back to work so at least I can have some time for self developement Simple Smile I was even thinking of asking you if you could organize private lessons in English Simple Smile. Or probably it'll be good for me if I attend any course of English so I can raise my level newsm78. Moreover for about one month I own a car and I need a lot of driving in order to become a safe driver. So I can drive to somewhere to learn English Grinning when my husband comes back home after work to look after our son Wink
Hugs to all of you  bouquet
Keep writing and correcting!

# 73
Hi girls!   bouquet
I also need some help with the language. My spoken English is going bad because of insufficuent practice and I am trying to work on that by speaking with natives (fortunately we have quite a few here in Plovdiv). I hope that by joining you here in this sub-topic of the forum my written English will improve too. I'm not very good at grammar, sophisticated words and expressions. What I know is the spoken language. I have a nearly five-month-old baby  newsm32 and was wondering when is the right time to start teaching him English. Would you mind sharing your experiences with that if you have such? I don't want him to confuse Bulgarian with English. What is the best age for a child to start learning a language  that is not his mother tongue? newsm78
I hope you all have a great day and that we can all benefit from the language practice this topic gives us!  Hug

# 74
HOMEWORK
acquire -  научавам се, усвоявам, придобивам, достигам
train - тренирам,упражнявам се,подготвям се,възпитавам,дресирам,влак,следа, опашка на паун, шлейф на рокля
instruct -инструктирам, информирам, обучавам
teacher - учител, прeподавател
instructor-ръководител, инструктор, преподавател
Може ли да бясните каква е разликата между instructor & teacher?
Мен също ме интересува кога е добре едно дете да започне да учи чужд език както е питала galentse .
Bye

Общи условия

Активация на акаунт